Video Games Now Available
We are excited to announce the addition of video games to our library's collection. The video game selection includes games for Xbox, Wii, 3DS, and PS3 gaming consoles.
Wii Video Gaming Console
Did you know that we offer a Wii gaming console for in-house use? The Wii is available for play in the library anytime. Check with staff to sign-in and review the video game room rules.
Summer Video Gamers Club
Come to the library to play Wii or Gamecube with other video game players. Bring other handhelds to link up with other players. Gaming programs start at 2:00 p.m. and players must be between the ages of 12-17 to attend the video gamers club. Call the library at (850) 729-5406 for more information.
- Video Games are available for patrons over the age of twelve or with parental approval using the adult’s library card.
- "Mature" rated games are available only to patrons over the age of eighteen.
- Patrons are only allowed to checkout two games per checkout (no more than four games per family) .
- Video Games can be checked out for two weeks and renewed an additional two weeks if the game has no holds. All games must come back to the library for renewal (no phone renewals).
- Video Games that are returned past their due date will have a $3 per day late charge. Patrons who are continuously late will have their video game privilege revoked.
- Damage to the game disc or to the game’s cover will require an additional fee to clean and/or replace the disc, or to repair the cover. Patrons are responsible for all items taken home from the library.